She took her first singing lessons with professor Mladen Häusler, and then studied singing in the class of professor Nada Puttar-Gold and professor Snježana Bujanović-Stanislav at the Zagreb Music Academy. During her studies she performed in the Croatian National Theatre in Zagreb.
She received the third prize at the National Music Competition in Croatia (with the second not being awarded); the audience award at the Music Competition of the Croatian Radio “Radio podij” (Radio Podium), and the University of Zagreb Rector’s Award. As a student she also received training at maestro courses in the Vienna Conservatory under world famous soprano Sena Jurinac, and then after graduation she won a scholarship of the city of Salzburg and attended the International Summer Academy Mozarteum in the class of the renowned opera singer Grace Bumbry and professor Jonathan Morris.
She continued her educational training in Switzerland under J. Morris and in Zagreb under Ruža-Pospiš Baldani. Natasha achieved her first international professional opera debut in 2000 at the large Arena stage of the Summer Opera Festival in Avenschesu (Switzerland), playing Sacerdotessa from the opera “Aida” by G. Verdi. This performance is followed by concerts among which the especially prominent are the alt solo from “Vesper op. 37” by S. Rahmaninow accompanied by the Humboldt Universitaet Chor from Berlin, with which she achieves a Germany performance tour. In 2002 she debuted in Berlin at the Museum Summer (Open-Air), playing Ursula from the opera “Beatrice und Benedikt” by H. Berlioz, a performance under the auspices of Daniel Barenboim. She engaged in contemporary music with the musical-dramatic piece “Return to Future” by U. Greba, playing: Country singer; Cowboy; Terrorist and TV Presenter, performed in Stadtstheater Moers in Germany. A range of concert and oratorio performances in Germany and Switzerland followed. In 2007 she returned to Croatia and has performed as a soloist in the Croatian National Theatre in Zagreb in the opera “Dialogues of the Carmelites” by F.Poulenc, and the opera trilogy “The Triptych” by G. Puccini. She also regularly performs in solo concerts and chamber music concerts in the concert halls and various music festivals in Croatia,Italy, France, Germany, Switzerland and Spain. She has recorded chamber music for the Croatian Radio Television, and has also done recordings of croatian composer -F. Kuhach’s compositions for the Croatian Academy of Sciences and Arts.
In Madrid, she premiered the composition “Lux aeterna” by composer Dalibor Bukvić, recorded in 2008 in the Croatian Composers’ Society. The piece is used in the motion picture “Sorrow” by Liliana Resnik from the “Cyclofilm” New York – USA, screened at several film festivals around the world. In 2000 the film received the first prize at the 11th International Film Festival in Maribor, Slovenia.
Natasha s Opera repertoire goes from Baroque – she sang die First Witch in der Oper „Dido and Aeneas“ von H. Purcell, Orpheo from the Oper „Orpheo and Euridice“ von Ch. W. Gluck; Cherubino from “ Le nozze di Figaro” W. A. Mozart, than Clarina from “ La cambiale di Matrimonio”G. Rossini, Giannetta from “Village singers” G. Rossini; Mother Jeanne “ Dialogues of the Carmelites”“ from F. Poulenc ; she sang also Ursula from „Beatrice and Benedict“ von H. Berlioz und “ Nurse” from “ Il Trittico “von G. Puccini , Sorceress from „Aida“ von G. Verdi, und she was cover from der Fricka aus „Rheingold“ R. Wagners, to modern Operas, where she sang the main role in the Opera „ The shining city”“ from composer from Croatia Ivo-Lhotka Kalinski, in National Theatre Rijeka.
Her first solo compact disc in cooperation with the organ player Višeslav Jaklin, with the title „The Baroque Music of the Northern Croatia“was released by the renowned recording label „Cantus“ in the year 2013. Besides her performances in operas and oratorios, Natasa regularly appears in Recitals on various stages and concert halls all over Europe.
She regularly appears at the Croatian State Radio Station ( Hrvatska Radio Televizija). She has been a guest in many programmes and gives an interviews hosted by the state Radio and Television. In 2013 she was invited as a guest lecturer in Austria, at the ‘ Sommerakademie der Universität für Musik und darstellende Kunst’ in Wienna (isaScience 2013). Nataša Antoniazzo is a freelance artist and member of the Croatian Society of Music Artists and the Croatian Freelance Artists’ Association in Zagreb. She is also the artist within the Zagreb Concert Management. Since 2015 she has been teaching the subject „Music and stage performance“ at the International University Libertas, Faculty for Film and Theater in Zagreb, Croatia, from 2021 teaches at University as Assisant Professor.
Classical Music Festivals
• Opera Festival Avensches Switzerland (2000)
• Museumsommer Berlin, Germany (2002)
• Internacionale Festival Ciclo de Voces liricas Madrid, Espana (2008,2010)
• Osorske glazbene večeri, Osor, Croatia (2010)
• 50. Glazbena tribina Opatija, Croatia (2013)
• Festival Bolsko Lito, Bol, Croatia (2010,2013)
• Chamber Music Festival Poluotok radosti, Pula Croatia (2009,2011,2013,2016,2017,2019)
• Chamber Music Festival Fažanski sutoni, Fažana, Istra, Croatia (2011,2014,2016,2019,2023)
• 35. Večeri na Griču , Zagreb, Hrvatska (2016)
• Organ Festival Heferer, Croatia (2013,2014,2015)
• Baromus Festival Rovinj, Croatia (2013)
• 27.Music Biennale Zagreb (2013)
• International Music Festival Regional, Kvarner, Croatia(2014,2015,2016,2017)
• Art Novi, International Music Festival Novi Vinodolski, Hrvatska (2019)
• Festival Senjske večeri, Senj, Croatia (2018,2019)
• 18. Dvigrad Early Music Festival, Kanfanar, Istra, Croatia (2020)
• 27. Festival Gitare Kastav – Kastafsko kulturno leto (2023)
Professional scientific work
• 2013 Associate in writing a complete Opera scores from orchestras separate scores Opera Svijetleći grad composer: Ivo Lhotka Kalinski Editor: Stanko Juzbašić
• 2020 Editor of Art Songs Franjo Krežma – Art songs, Publisher Društvo za promicanje glazbe,plesa i glazbeno-scenske umjetnosti HILARION in cooperation with an Art Organisation Pr©ject!
• Associate in Vatroslav Lisinski songs, Sabrane popijevke Svezak II, publisher HUOKU Hrvatska udruga komornih i orkestralnih umjetnika,2021
Editor: Felix Spiller
• 2010 – digital Franjo Ksaver Kuhač national folksongs ( 1834-1911) HUMKAD , Hrvatsko muzikološko društvo Ljudmila Šumarova –piano Kuhac.znameniti.hr
• 2013 „Barokna glazba sjeverne Hrvatske“ – Cantus d.o.o. HDS , Višeslav Jaklin – organ
• 2017 „Mignon aus Goethes Wilhelm Meisters Lehrjahre“– njemačka izdavačka kuća Bella- Musica Edition / Antes Edition , BM 319298 svjetska distribucija Naxos , Mia Elezović – glasovir
• 2018 – „Das Kroatische Kunstlied“( Welt- Premiere) – Hrvatska umjetnička popijevka – njemačka izdavačka kuća Bella Musica Edition / Antes Edition / Naxos ,BM319302 Mia Elezović – piano
• 2021 – „Franjo Krežma Lieder nach Gedichten von Heinrich Heine und Nikolaus Lenau“ ( Welt – Premiere) – Bella Musica Edition/Antes Edition / Naxos ,BM 319313 Mia Elezović – piano
• 2022 – „Das kroatische Kunstlied 2“ – Bella Musica Edition/ Naxos Mia Elezović – piano
• 2008 exp.film „ Break up“- Cyclofilm NY USA – improvizacije skladbi za glas i glasovir Dalibora Bukvića
• Exp.film „ Sorrow“ – Cyclofilm NY, USA – skladba za ženski glas i glasovir Lux Aeterna – D.Bukvić
• 2021 „The Worst Witch“ – Esperin singing voice- HBO
HRT Zagreb music producer: Frano Đurović
• 2007 Croatian premiere opera „ Razgovori Karmelićanki“ F.Poulenca HNK Zagreb,National Theatre, role of Mere Jeanne
• 2009 Art song Lux Aeterna , composer Dalibor Bukvić
Madrid, Španjolska Sala de concierto, Alalpardo, Festival Ciclo de voces liricas – Sanja Živković piano
• 2010 Song Cycle on poetry of Jure Kaštelana, composer Berislav Šipuš , Madrid Mia Elezović – piano
• 2012 Art song Cerkvica na Bregu composer Davor Bobić, Berlin, Njemačka Schwartzsche Villa , Grosses Saal Ljudmila Šumarova piano
• 2013 Premiere Opera Svijetleći grad composer Ivo Lhotka Kalinski role Žena u žutoj haljini, HNK Ivan pl. Zajc, Rijeka, Croatia
• 2015 Unknown composer, two art songs “ Arie Nove“ 1741 Krešimir Has- harpsichord
„ Me senti in gringola“
„Dove quel tempo“
• 2020 13.art songs composer: Franjo Krežma, Zagreb, HGZ, Croatian Music Institute Mia Elezović – piano
„ Im wunderschönen Monat Mai“
„ Der arme Peter I,II i III“
“ An die Melancholie”
Song Cycle” Schilflieder”
I Drüben geht die Sonne scheiden
II Trübe wird s die Wolken jagen
III Auf geheimem Waldespfade
V Auf dem Teich
2023 – Lieder – Ante Knešaurek – Snivaj, zlato moje
Laura Mjeda Čuperjani – Uspavanka